How to remove virus from pendrive?

By
Advertisement

If your Pen Drive is infected with any of the following viruses:

* Autorun.inf
* new folder.exe
* Iexplorer.vbs
* Bha.vbs
* nfo.exe
* New_Folder.exe
* ravmon.exe
* RVHost.exe or any other files with extension.

Actually this viruses are hidden and can't be seen even after

you enable show hidden folders.

Following simple dos command will change the attributes of
these files ,there after you can remove it by pressing delete
key.

Follow these steps:

Step1.:Type cmd in Run
Step2.: Switch to the drive on which pen drive is connected
(like C:\> h: enter)
Step3.: type exactly as attrib -s -h *.* /s /d and hit enter
(don't forget spaces).

Now you can see hidden virus files and you can delete them.

For Any help and Information Follow me on Facebook , Google+ , Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I came across a private investigator online who helped me fix my bad credit score,increase my son's bad school grades also helped me spy on my ex cheating wife who wanted to run away with half of my properties after divorce but she could not have her way all thanks to Brillianthacker800 AT gmail DOT com now i am living a stress free life all because of the encounter i have with these private investigator, Contact now and be left happy.

    ReplyDelete

Rate This film 10 For me

Swades (2004) on IMDb

Follow me on Twitter

My Blogger TricksAll Blogger TricksAll Blogging Tips

Popular Posts